You contribute to all stages of software development
As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will join SimCorp's Product Division, in the Cloud Center of Excellence. Here you will join a cross- functional agile team based in Kyiv. Your team is responsible for building a continuous delivery pipeline for our core product in Cloud. You will be working in close co-operation with your colleagues across different locations in the agile software development framework SAFe. You will provide input into our technical vision and direction. We value good craftmanship.
You will work in the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), with a team responsible for operating, maintaining and improving our SCD Delivery Pipeline. This is a platform for end-to-end automation required to develop, test and release a consistent SCD version, where our plans include transforming the platform when migrating it to Azure.
Your main areas of responsibilities:
• Be a part of on-prem to Azure migration
• Building and maintaining deployment environments
• Identification and resolving infrastructural bottlenecks
• Automation of routine operational tasks
• Close collaboration with development and test teams
• Deployment and maintenance of tools to improve developer experience and operational excellence
• Technical support, solving problems escalated from client support organization
Your qualifications, skills and experience:
• 3+ years in DevOps / IT system administration
• Experience in operating system administration Windows and Linux
• Solid practical experience in Cloud solutions (preferable in Azure)
• Skills in scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell)
• Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, DevOps Azure
• Experience with monitoring tools (EFK Stack, Zabbix, Grafana or similar)
• Understanding of DevOps principles
• Ability and willingness to learn new tools, technologies and to have an issue solving attitude
• Excellent communication skills: at least upper-intermediate level of English
Will be an advantage:
• Familiar with Java, Groovy, Python, C#
• Familiarity with ITIL
• Understanding of security and secure pipelines
• Understanding of RDBMS (preferably Oracle, MSSQL)
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.
SimCorp — the world’s leading provider of One Integrated System for investment management with HQ in Copenhagen.
SimCorp Dimension, our product, is used by of global financial institutions and fund managers.
Product development — Copenhagen, Kyiv, London and Bad homburg.
Market Units — Northern, Southern, Central Europe, UK, Asia and North America.
DOU company page: