We ate looking for DevOps engineer who will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprice Platform.
Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a DevOps engineer you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprice Platform.
The Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software applications by taking care of common SDLC challenges. The Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
• Develop, test and implement new platform features using modern software engineering practices as part of a Scrum Team
• As a member of the Platform Engineering team, you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices.
• Work closely with Cloud Operations, Infrastructure Architecture, and others to drive continuous improvement of the platform.
• Work closely with Information Security, Compliance and others to ensure the platform is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality requirements
• 2+ years of professional experience with software development, building and integrating with REST services
• 1+ year experience with API management tools with MuleSoft
• 2+ year of professional experience with AWS
• Good experience with LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML, Kerberos
• Good understanding of connectivity and security protocols (HTTP/s, TLS/SSL, certificates, SFTP, etc.)
Experience in containerization, ideally experience with Docker+K8S
Experience writing automated functional and integration tests
Experience of SDLC, CI/CD and ability to design and implement pipelines
Смартова та комфортна компанія з дружніми відносинами в командах, а також гнучким та ефективним менеджментом та особливими умовами для кожного працівника
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin