Our client is an independent company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators working with iGaming partners.
We are looking to add an enthusiastic Mid-Senior QA/ AQA Specialist, with a real passion for technology and growth, to our growing team in Bucharest / Lviv!
- Responsible of the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios;
- Creating, maintaining and reporting upon Regression Test suites;
- Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web Applications (mostly Back End);
- Creating Test Plans according to internal procedures;
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using scripts and automation tools;
- Document and report bugs following the company guidelines;
- Regular reports of the progress and current activities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Automation testing (Backend side);
- Experience in working closely to the development team when performing testing activities;
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably TestRail/ Jira;
- Familiar with: Rest web services & API testing tools (preferably Postman);
- Knowledge in working with CI tools: preferably GitLab-CI, Teamcity etc;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and issue’s behavior;
- Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to development requirements, maintain them regularly updated as well as create business cases according to development requirements – Test Rail;
- Experience with White Box, Grey Box and Black Box testing;
- Familiarity in applying Decision Table when dealing with complex business logic;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Work with a variety of automated testing tools and testing methodologies – including Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Cucumber, Appium, TDD, BDD, etc;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of application flow/ business from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Experience in working with relational DBs;
- Any background related to Casino Games and Sports Book, Sports Betting application;
- Knowledge regarding APIs and know how to interpret/use it related to a rest API service as well as sockets;
- Good knowledge of Agile practices and experience in SCRUM teams.
Intellias - cмартова та комфортна компанія з дружніми відносинами в командах, а також гнучким та ефективним менеджментом та особливими умовами для кожного працівника.
Подробиці за посиланням: http://www.intellias.ua/about-us
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.