We're looking for an experienced Android Developer to join Crello and take part in the product development with our professional and experienced team.
You should have a working and strong knowledge of:
- Material design principles.
- Application performance considerations.
- Integrating with REST JSON APIs (Retrofit).
- Data structures, OOD, design patterns (mvvm, mvp).
- Activity, Fragment and View lifecycles.
- Experience developing custom views and viewgroups.
- Experience working with kotlin coroutines.
What we offer:
- Large, complex, and rapidly developing project.
- Сompetitive salary.
- Amazing team.
- Free English lessons.
- Flexible work schedule.
What you'll have to do:
- Write clean, extensible, and maintainable code.
- Transfer the designers' work to the screens accurately using material design principles.
- Engage actively in our technical discussions.
- Work in a team, be ready to help at any moment.
- Search for quality solutions, implement them on the project.
- Learn new technologies and share your experience with others.
- Be proactive, responsible, and not afraid to suggest or criticize.
This job is no longer active.