Kyiv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
12+ years of experience in software development, leading projects and teams for more than 8 years. Successfully following Agile processes. Was involved in numerous B2B and B2C projects that dealt with different platforms (Windows, Web), design strategies and technical architectures. Worked closely with marketing, customer support, development teams. Proved skills in risks management, communication with customers, release planning, road-map planning, product management. Highly experienced in software development, especially .NET and front-end.
Successfully implemented and launched 10+ projects from scratch. Successful maintenance of over 50 projects. Raised development teams from 0 to 10-15 members. Managing teams up to 25 people. Did a transition of development from external company. Changed processes to follow continuous delivery, agile workflows.
Flexible agile process. New trends in web and services development. Continuous improvement of the product. Real users is a big plus. Interested in educational software and services.
Kyiv · $3500 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Experience in enterprise development, team composition 15+ - Facilitation of 3+ teams for different projects - 2.5y experience as PM/Scrum Master/Agile Transformation Lead in IT and Banking domains - 0.5y experience in Accelerator, London Certifications/Training courses: - Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Management 3.0, Project Management, Google Developer Challenge Scholarship: Front-End Web Dev - Planned for Feb 2020 - SAFe
Scrum, Agile, Project Management, HTML, CSS, Jira, Team management
Achievements: - Agile Transformation Lead in the international bank; - Increased performance of the team and positive feedback received; - Scrum Master and PM Role in different projects, including distributed teams; - Experience in testing ideas and hypotheses for the Product Launch
Company servicing international clients which provides for the teams very simple but important things - Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose. From my side, I am ready to engage your team, be passionate about team development & results and bring value to your Company.
Kyiv · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Driving all stages of software development: from pre-sales, planning and discovery phase to implementation, delivery and maintenance. A proponent of best engineering practices coming from XP. • Leadership: building and leading distributed and collocated teams of 20+ FTE in total, hiring and firing, promotion, retention, professional development. • Project management: FP and T&M contracts, planning, budgeting, requirements, changes, risks, stakeholders. • Engineering background: building high-load network services, web applications, data processing systems, CI/CD in UNIX-like environments. Perl, Ruby, Python, R, Scala. • Cross-cultural communication: earning trust of clients and stakeholders from the US, Europe, India. • Public speaking, facilitation. Industries: Geospatial, Business Intelligence, AdTech, FinTech, Internet Hosting, E-commerce, BPM.
Agile, Git, Kanban, Perl, Project Management, project planning, Requirements analysis, REST API, Risk management, Scrum, SDLC, Technical Writing, Web Development, XP, CI, data analysis, HTTP, People management, Process Improvement, TDD, Business Analysis, Business processes modelling, Linux, Product management, Public Speaking, Python, Quality Assurance (QA), User Interface (UI), R (language), Ruby, Unix, User Experience (UX)
• Helped 3 product companies and 2 outsourcing vendors to build cross-functional development teams, organize transparent and predictable development process fueling continuous delivery of high quality software. • Delivered over 10 SaaS products, 12 web and mobile applications, 7 distributed network services and API implementations. • Ramped up a team of 12 full-time skilled SW engineers and relocated them from CIS to the company's HQ in Cyprus so that to bootstrap on-site product development. • Designed and delivered an e-commerce platform for automatic sale of ISP hardware and bandwidth to mass-market in different locations with configurable pricing schemes, models, upgrades and sub-services, automatic OS installation, server management, instant sign-up, marketing performance tracking. • Simplified cross-department workflows within a 100+ product company: automated key business processes and consolidated scattered business data in a cloud. • Implemented a Tier-4 R&D Support 24/7 readiness solution for outsourcing customer and established incident management process. • Upgraded engagement model of a global outsourcing vendor from Team Extension to Component Outsourcing within one of its key accounts. • PMO contributor: SW Delivery Playbook. • OSS contributor: HTTP long-polling, text processing.
Odesa, tol'ko Odessa · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Spring IoC, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Data, SOAP/RESTful services - design, support implementation, AWS S3/EC/EC2, Docker/Vagrant, SQL, Unixes, z/OS (MVS, CICS, JCL, COBOL, and lots of other scary words :)) Experience as in large enterprise/e-commerce systems, that require a deep understanding of business processes, as in complex platforms, including usage of variety system tools, operational systems, programming languages, technologies and concepts.
Hibernate, JPA, Linux, Maven, OOP, REST API, Spring, SQL, XML, JMS, PostgreSQL, C++, MongoDB, Tomcat, Oracle
Learned z/OS in two months, instead of two decades :)
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Some highlights: 1. I closed deals, by participating in presale leading project initiating. I showed clients I can get their projects done, my detail orientation, proactive approach and holistic creation of SOW. I led workshops for clarifying needs and prototyping, helped to form added value. 2. I took over a 2-year legacy project. Urgent release needed twice bigger functionality, required architecture rework and support of 4 platforms. I had to double the team and worked as product owner proxy. My attention to managing the team and client resulted in their proactive and productive work. The project was launched on time with extra features. 3. Before me there was disordered state with no structure of work in a business with 20+ simultaneous projects and aggressive deadlines. It resulted in frequent miscommunication, failed deadlines and unsatisfied client. I created new team from scratch, system of work, client tracking of projects and tasks. I took care of team morale. Average project time became twice shorter. 4. I set up 5 teams from the scratch sized 5 - 25 members and led them until either project finalization or project became stable with predictable delivery and processes.
Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Product management, Team management, Scrum, Agile, Project Management, Risk management, Confluence, Kanban, Requirements analysis, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Business Process Development, Presale, Customer Relations, product owner, scrum master, portfolio management, people retention
Looking for in the next engagement: Small - middle size company. Collaborating as a strategist with partners/owners as a team. Influencing the company with skills of: - creating and tailoring great team, - setting up sustainable company-wide processes, - mitigating risks and stabilizing the company. Willing to set things up and leave once operations are stable.
Kyiv · $4000 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Forward-thinking senior executive technical guy with proven record of accomplishment in high-tech field during 9-year career. Driven and ambitious change manager dedicated to continuous business improvement focused on enhancing revenue and streamlining business operations. Focused on profit maximization through multifaced business approaches. Summary: • Certified by TUV Rheinland Project Management Standard. • Solution Architect • Teams: up to 160 persons (technical guys) • 8+ years in Project Management. • 4 years in Product Management. • Scrum master • Blockchain enthusiast with expertise in this field • Experience in development of startups. • FP or T&M. • Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall.
Project Management, Product management, Scrum, Quality Assurance (QA), Solution Architect, AWS
1. Created and developed start-up Agrifinance.io from idea to successful product, at CTO position. 2. Gathered team and developed the first crypto-bank in the world in minexsystems.com, at Head of PMO position. 3. Created and developed a lot of small projects in state reformatory startup prozorro.sale, at Senior Project Manager position. And also: - Сertified project manager in TUV Rheinland Academy (Cologne, Germany) - Сertified specialist in ISO 9001 (Cologne, Germany)
Looking for ultimately interesting projects and tasks
Kyiv · $3500 · Intermediate
2016 – current Deputy Chairman of the board, Bank) • Management team of 25 employees; • Chief of Retail Credit committee; • Current position involves having complete oversight of Credit Policy, Analytic, Underwriting and Collections functions with day to day management and development of strategies in line with Department's objectives • Managing Risk related to all Retail Products, including, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Car loans, • Successfully managed a Credit Cycles in Retail. Developed and implemented Portfolio and Collections strategies to manage and mitigate default risk, bringing the portfolio back to profitability. • Effective implementation of application and behaviour scorecards across products and ensured that various account management strategies, such as credit line management and loan top ups as well as Collections Strategies are score driven • Buying Credit portfolio. Developing financial model of the deal; • Implementation IFRS 9 at Risk area; • Estimation of bank’s assets, taking part in buying and merging banks;
credit factory development, credit decision automatization
work in modern internatinal company, which can help me change area :)
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1997-1999 - software engineer (MEDICOM MNIC BIO-ECOS) 1997-2000 - an electronics engineer (Kiev International University of Civil Aviation) 2005-present - responsible for the automation of the NAU academic departments (20 projects) 2007-2017 (finish of the project) - the curator of the second higher education and advanced training courses (the organization of work 10 teachers and 4 groups per month) 2012-2016 - deputy head of the department (30 employees) 2013-2016 - the owner of the private company "ProTech" (9 employees) 2014-2015 - CEO vstupnik.info (20 empl.) 2014-2017 (release of the product) - CEO Braille-device.com (15 empl.) 2016-2017 (release of the product) - CEO BrailleTeach Ukraine (15 empl.) 2016-2017 (release of 3 systems) - Chief of project Automatezed system of control University education process (17 empl.)
Corporate sites (50+) Software solutions (30+) Automation systems (15+) Hardware solutions (5+) Embedded Systems (5+)
Most feel comfortable in the presence of personal freedom in the choice of methods for achieving and controlling the result, not the process.
Kyiv · $3000 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
*Построение roadmap продукта * Управление Product Backlog * Разработка требований к новым продуктам и развитие существующих * Взаимодействие с командой UX / UI * Управление командой разработки (в том числе, удаленно) * Взаимодействие со стейкхолдерами в рамках согласования требований *Управление бизнес метриками продукта
Agile, Business Analysis, Business Requirements , Design thinking, Jira, Negotiation skills, Presentation and public speaking, Product Roadmap, A/B testing, Confluence, Figma, trello
За последний год были реализованы проекты: * Покупка и продажа валюты * Оплата услуг в банковском мобильном приложении (более 200 компаний, Коммунальные услуги, мобильная связь, Интернет и т.д.); * Внедрение Apple Pay In App Provisioning; * Scan&Pay (оплата товаров и услуг через QR) * Удаленное открытие платежных карт без визита клиента в отделение банка
Kyiv · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
- 3+ years managing software development projects; - Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders; - Understanding of Agile methodology; - Time management, and team collaboration skills; - Experience in planning, project scheduling, communications and delivering; - Knowledge of business analysis; - Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams; - Experience with BI tools:
Project Management, Team management, Product management, trello, MySQL, English, CRM, Web Development, Risk management, Requirements analysis, project planning, Communication, YouTrack, Python, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Analytical Skills, Git, Business Analysis, Fraud, Technical Support Management, A/B testing, Manual Testing, REST API, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Time Management
- increase the percentage of return of customers to the system; - automation of monitoring processes; - automation of notification processes; - formation of metrics to search for bot traffic; - increase the speed of delivery of current data; - monetization of "random" traffic;
- Strict regulation of processes at the company - Interesting projects - Possibility of self-education