kyiv, Ukraine · $5050 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP PMI), 8+ years experience of management enterprise, mobile & web projects, 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment, 3+ experience with gathering requirements from the client/business and documentation 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle 20 + IT (CRM, ERP, PSA) & Telecom projects completed, Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding a team accountable for performance Practical experience in MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Basecamp, Redmine etc., Strong understanding of Internet traffic flow, Database, Business Intelligence, OSS, BSS services, Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
MS Project, NFC, PMBOK, Process optimization, Project Management, Risk analisys, SharePoint, Waterfall, Business Objects, CRM, ERP, Joomla, pre-sale, Process Improvement, Professional Service Automation, Requirements management, Scrum, Supervision, Wordpress, CMS, DDoS, Developing Budgets, Jira, Kanban, Product management, E-commerce, Web Development
ERP/ CRM Project management methodology creating for the IT company delivery (2017). The victory in the startup competition Digithon / Eurasia 2016 (1st place), Award - Best employee in 2015, Award - For the successful implementation of a new generation network 3G in Ukraine, Provided 18 trainings about project management (based on MS Project Server). Processes management system was implemented (40 business processes), Stability control processes functionality was implemented, End-to-End monitoring APP was implemented. More than 10 distance-learning courses for contractors were developed.
I'm interested in all about IT development: CRM, ERP, PSA, web, mobile. Friendly team, challenging projects.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
4+ years of project management experience: Created and implemented 10+ improvement projects within 1 year; Proxy Product Owner of Canada-Ukraine Export portal, CUTIS Project; Developed 15+ websites; Grew and developed QA Community of 400+ people; Produced 50+ radio shows in Canada at CIRV FM. My unique experience in international programs in the UK, South Korea, and Canada helped me grow an amazing network and skyrocketed my communication skills. I highly value company culture and I am passionate about continuous improvement. That is why I am looking for the role of Product Manager in a product company.
Product management, Product research, Marketing, Agile, Business Analysis, Confluence, English, UML, Project Management, Prototype, User Interface, SDLC, Product Development, Communication Skills, Product Design, Analysis, product requirments
Being in the role of continuous improvement specialist last year I: Created and implemented 10+ improvement projects within 1 year; Developed Continuous Improvement Framework for Ciklum company; Created Pre-Sales and WIP guidelines; Developed, improved and implemented on-boarding procedure from scratch; Created technical leads Framework; Developed Projects Governance Framework; Established Platinum partnership with ISTQB; Received Global Testing Team Award 2018 in London; Sparked innovation culture within the company: R&D of Corporate Product Accelerator.
- Product company; - Growth-oriented environment; - Strong work ethics; - Positive teammates and overall good company culture.
kharkiv, Ukraine · $2300 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Planning resources allocation for ongoing and upcoming projects - Managing all stages of project lifecycle (from early planning to support phases) - Managing day-to-day operational activities - Working on outsourcing and outstaffing projects - Involving stakeholders in improving transparency of project activities - Led the agile transformation by performing initial interviews, developing and providing initial and ongoing training, coaching scrum masters, team members, and product owners while driving the progress of agile transformation in the organization. - Supported three development teams as a servant-leader immediately after inception and mentored and coached both onshore and offshore team members - Provide mentoring and support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example - Conduct 1:1 meetings with team members to keep them highly motivated - Organizing and facilitating Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective) - Partners with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog items are prioritized ready for the team. - Supporting and coaching the development team, Product Owner and various team members on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values - Training and coaching the scrum team in self-organization and cross-functionality; fostering a feedback-culture and encouraging the team to detect and solve any problems within the team - Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency - Serving and coaching the company in its Scrum adoption - Help employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum
User Experience, Android, Confluence, English, Git, iOS, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, Scrum, Product management, Business Analysis, Xcode
Certified Professional Scrum Master Solid experience in managing distributed Scrum teams (different countries, different cultures, different technical backgrounds)
kyiv · $1500 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
- Managed the project team including any subcontractors. - Ensuring Projects and Programmes are executed using agreed standards & processes. - Reviewed and approved all project documentation. - Resolved any problems and issues that arose. - Undertook all monthly project financial cost reporting. - Provided project support for all off site activities. - Leading, motivating and managing a team in all aspects of estimating, planning and resource evaluation. - Controlling the budget for each project, maintaining the agreed levels of expenditure. - Maintaining proper documentation (general project plans, action items, timelines, call notes, etc.) on all projects. - Managing project funding and resources, negotiating project changes, and adjusting resources across multiple projects. - Setting and driving project timelines, ensuring all deliverables are met and completed on time. - Coordinating work for and providing direction to staff to complete deliverables. - Improvement processes of development; - Communicate with customers, preparation of presentations and proposals, create concept of project; - Communicate with developers, create of tasks, specifications for project;
Product management, Project Management, Agile, Scrum
kyiv, Ukraine · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hard Skills: Methodology: Scram, Waterflall Platforms: Windows7,10, IOS, Android Languages: C,C++ Database: MS SQL. MS Excel Systems: Confluence,JIRA Others programms: MS Visio, Axure Other knowlage: Product Backlog, MVP, User story, Acceptance criteria, UML, UX design, Use Cases * Approval of project documentation (BRD,SRS,User Stories) * Preparation documentation in Confluence * Administration JIRA * Optimization of existing processes * Formation of requirements to the developed system * Modelling and description of business processes * Integration of interactions between systems * Test systems * System Administration Soft Skills * Analytical mind * Communications skills * Ability to express thoughts clearly and clearly * The ability to model * The ability to cover the entire task
User Experience, User Story, Confluence, MS Visio, Scrum, SDLC, XML, Axure, Integration, Jira, UML, Use Case, Product Backlog management, MVP
My achivment is that I implemented system documentations in Conluence for team. Its saved a lot of time for our team. I had cooperationing with team for creating best solutions for mobile application. I had projects with Integration system and projects with chnged laws in NBU. I created and improved flow process in JIRA. I created User Stories and Tasks in JIRA.
Get a position product manager, business analytic in it-company, where I can use my experience in integration systems, optimization business process, build new process with defferent methodology.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Business Strategy and Development • Product Management • Revenue Analysis • Business Transformation • Business Process Improvements • People/Team Management • Business Analytics • Revenue Cycle Management
Account Management, B2B, Business Analysis, Business development, Business Planning, Business Strategy, Communication, flexibility, Negotiations, People management, presentation, Product management, product owner, Project Management, Sales, strategic leadership, Strategic planing, Jira, Confluence, Team management, User Experience, English, CRM, Marketing, User Interface, Product research, Business value
Senior executive with extensive 10 years product & technology experience. Experienced in all business areas of product development: from startup mode to mature global product, from bringing idea into life and setting initial scenes for development - to creation of strategy for new markets expansion. Real world experience in Product management, Sales, Business development, Customer support, Yield management, Provider management, People management. Proven abilities to: • Create a process to fit challenging business environment, with a minimum of corporate resource/facilities. • Articulate and position product road map to all levels of business and management. • Introduce new products into the company equation quickly. • Articulate to customers that product features/road map will be able to meet their needs. • Push back on a customer and deliver a compelling alternative that fits in a common product • Define, elaborate and implement strategic plan and budget according to the business goals set • Plan, coordinate and manage all operations to achieve financial metrics • Monitor product market performance and proactively identify growth opportunities • Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity • Contribute to sales and business development activities
The sky is not the limit - looking for new challenges and opportunities. Eager to share rich experience to bring value to new project
kyiv, Ukraine · $2200 · 5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
– Более 5 лет опыта в IT. UI/UX design, product design, product manager – 3+ года опыта Head of product design (не IT). Торговые площадки, изготовление мебели, продвижение торговой марке на рынке. – Разработка мобильных приложений, сайтов и систем аналитики. – Взаимодействие, постановка задач android/ios/web разработчикам, дизайнерам. – Анализ потребностей целевой аудитории. Анализ рынка, конкурентов. – Составление User Stories. – Определение и приоритизация разработки нового функционала. – Управление командой разработки, распредиление и управление ресурсами. – Совместное планирование, контроль над исполнением. – Тестирование продукта. Последние продукты: – Линейка утилит на платформе iOS и Android. Это VPN, AdBlock, Antivirus, Antiminer, Cleaner & Booster, Duplicate Photos Eraser, WhatsApp cache cleaner и т.д. Самые большие приложения имеют по более 5 млн установок на наиболее платежеспособных западных странах. 1 млн. DAU, более 3 млн. инсталов в месяц. – Hyper Casual games на iOS и Android (написаны на движке Unity). – Smart Home. Разработка приложения по управлению умными лампочками, розетками и RGB лентами.
Adobe, Figma / Sketch, iOS & Android design, Prototype, Research, Web/UI/UX Design, Agile / Jira / Asana / Trello, Product Design, Product management, Project Management, Comminication, mobile design, Wireframes, game design
kyiv, kiїv, kiev · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management Product Manager / Product Owner Motivating staff Managing stakeholder's Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban PM technics IT projects Project planning Leadership skills Team building Blockchain projects
Agile, Influencing skills, Jira, Leadership Skills, Managing stakeholder's, Motivating staff, analytical mind, Change Management, Coaching staff, Commercial experience, Conflict Resolution, Negotiating skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, project planning, Scrum, Strategic thinking, Team Building, Estimating costs, Identifying key issues, Kanban, Product management, Risk analyst and prediction, Waterfall
- At current moment - above two dosens successfully finished projects. - Last three projects - nearly 1.5 year length each. (One of them just finished, another two are coming to the end). - Blockchain based projects development - as the Product Owner. - The biggest value for me - is my team. - Treat them well! Be effective and efficient! And your clients will come back to you many times! (That is what I called success!) - Finished Project Manager Senior program by Consult PM ( Oleksiy Yegoshyn) - 4 months length. Like to learn new. Love to read. Found of playing tennis. Future plans - successful PM/PO sertification.
I am looking for the Company to bring her and Clients more value, achieve their business goals and fulfill their business needs.
odessa, kiev · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
– Overview: 10+ years of experience in management, strategic marketing and product management; – Key industries: marketplaces, social projects, electric power and automation; Soft skills – People management: managed directly up to 20 people; – English: intermediate. Product development – Business methodologies: Learn Startup, Customer Development; – Product planning (roadmap, team, time, budget); – Product requirements (user stories, JTBD, UML diagrams); – Market research and analysis; – Train and support sales; – Web/Mobile UI/UX. Tools – Project management: Jira, Trello; – Analytics: Google Analytics, Amplituda; – Design/Prototyping: Photoshop, Figma, Zeplin.
Product management, Project Management, Team management, Startup, Business development, Scrum, Confluence, Marketing, Product research
– Led development from scratch of a platform for projects. – Launched the project across the country with a minimal resourses. – Launched a lite version of the main product on iOS/Android; from idea to release – 4 months.
Tech-driven company with a culture of trust and ownership.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
* 7 years experience in project/product management * Certified Scrum Master. * IT-related education (Software testing, Software Product Management, ISAgile) * Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices * Experience in business analysis (requirements elicitation, creating specifications) * Experience in mobile development, e-commerce development * Product management: launching commercially successful world-class products. * A-rated manager in web projects category by “Young media managers rating 2013”, Odgers Berndtson-Talent Advisors with MMR Ukraine