The key project for one of the biggest mobile operators in Ukraine.
Our client is Ukrainian mobile operator, sole owned by the significant international investment company. Today the company is not only one of the biggest players on the Ukrainian market, but also a leader in innovations implementation, development of attractive tariffs and services.
The company's mission is enriching the lives of customers by providing high-quality telecommunications services that are supported by innovative technologies, high-quality technical process and the strong team of professionals.
• Design and build applications for the Android platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• 1+ years of experience in Android development
• Experience in development using Kotlin and Android SDK
• Experience of working with remote data via XML and JSON
• Good understanding of application life cycle and components like Activity/Fragment/Service
• Experience in integrating with third party open source libraries
• Experience with push notifications
• Hands-on experience with version control systems
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
14 January 2020