Internationally leading Fintech company and independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland with highly qualified domain and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than hundred financial institutions.
With its core and digital banking software, and its international network of BPO centers, the Client brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience.
- 3+ years of experience as Java developer
- Autonomy in searching for the right solution and attention to details
- Technical experience with Java, REST (JSON), Spring, SQL, ORM (HibernateSpring-JPA etc), Liquibase, Maven, Intellij Idea
- Nice to have experience with Atlassian JIRA SDK, Adaptivist ScriptRunner SDK
- Ability to communicate and consult on technical issues
- Good communicator
- Strong English skills
JIRA, Jira Administration
- Take active part in developing architecture and implementation of Integration Layer in scope of Service Desk system for the customer
- Investigate options for various implementation approaches for plugins to Jira Service Desk
- Identify decisions, develop options, bring about decisions, document outcome
- Liaise with other projects
- Develop and maintain proprietary software in a validated state as defined by Good Development Practices as defined by the organization.
This job is no longer active.