GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.
As a Senior PHP Developer with GeoGuard, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining GeoGuard products as assigned by the Product Manager. This position contributes to the implementation process of features and solutions and maintains open communication with the Product Manager and QA as well as introduce new ideas in the product.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in PHP development and good knowledge of front-end technologies. You possess a strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git.
You have experience working in short, agile, and iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in fast-paced development process environments. You are a fast learner, solutions-oriented and are able to work within agreed-upon timelines.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions; prepare unit tests
- Design solutions, taking nonfunctional and operational requirements in consideration
- Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliveries
- Ensure applications are continuously delivered with requested level of quality
- Build and maintain relationships with key people in the organization
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- Solid experience with DB (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Excellent knowledge of back-end (PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Node.js), as well as good front-end knowledge
- Experience with high load system
- Team player
- Intermediate English level (reading, verbal, and written)
GeoGuard is a leader in geolocation-powered fraud technology used to protect media and payment transactions worldwide.
Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security, and ease of integration. Uniquely tailored to match complex requirements and suited to locate users on any device.
Job posted on
3 February 2020