Medstar Solutions LLC, a product company that provides reliable software development for the MedTech, with experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of healthcare facilities, implementation of new technologies, equipment and software.
Our team is growing and rapidly developing, so we are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior iOS Developer, who will take part in the full cycle of development of mobile applications for our projects, as well as its support and regular quality-review.
We offer an excellent opportunity to become part of a professional team and participate in the launch of new applications.
• 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications and teamwork;
• Experience with Core Animation;
• Excellent knowledge of Swift / Objective-C and iOS SDK;
• Experience with API, iOS Frameworks and third-party libraries;
• Experience with Flux will be a good plus;
• Understanding the principles of the REST API, and building interservice communication;
• Experience with databases will be a plus;
• Experience using principles and commercial experience using reactive programming will be a plus;
• Knowledge of English - Intermediate or higher.
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events or certification under your CDP;
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center (10 minutes to Architect Beketov metro station);
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine).
About the project:
The project is a service for remote monitoring of a patient’s health status by a doctor. This allows the doctor to prescribe a schedule for measuring health indicators and taking medications, as well as monitor the implementation of prescriptions for patient.
In addition, the project includes a mobile application for patients, in which there is a calendar of prescriptions and reminders about the need to take medicine or undergo a medical examination, in which the patient can take measurements manually or with the help of devices connected to his phone.
If necessary, the doctor and patient can conduct video consultations or communicate via chat.
The patient additionally has the opportunity to connect an observer — a relative or other authorized person who will monitor the doctor’s prescriptions and their implementation by the patient.
About Medstar Solutions LLC
Medstar Solutions LLC is a team of professionals with 26 years of experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of medical facilities, the introduction of new technologies, equipment and software. Our customer base consists of more than 1000 medical institutions in all regions of Ukraine.
Job posted on
29 November 2019