The Process Management Team is looking for a new colleague in Kyiv. You will have the opportunity to learn how to work with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Projects where the RPA engineer/developer works with bank units in different countries to automate business processes via Robotic Process Automation tools. The engineer/developer will analyze business processes, propose and implement the technical solution, to then be run by the local network bank unit team. The project team members will involve members from business, IT and/or other stakeholders such as compliance or product owners. Reasonable amount of travel to the network banks in Europe will be required at times.
- Bachelors’ degree (or higher) in a technical discipline such as IT, Business Technology, Engineering
- You are open to change, you are willing to learn, you are able to process information independently and interpret results
- You learn quickly, you are communicative; you have a pro-active and independent approach to solving tasks. You are not afraid to take responsibility for work
- You have analytical thinking and you can quickly navigate the data
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus if you have experience:
- You have experience in business process automation and process modeling
- You have worked in a bank or other financial institution
- Experience at process assessment (financial area) to identify and design automated process patterns which are suitable for enterprise-level production usage
- Hands on integration experience in varied technologies such as web technologies and desktop applications (e.g. MS VBA, HTML/CSS, C#)
- Analyze banking processes
- Automate processes by using RPA tools
- Address ad hoc problems
- Communicate with business and IT
- Work to optimize processes, suggest improvements
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Strong support from an international banking & technology team
- Competitive Salary (based on EUR FX rate )
- Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment. Sick leave, paid vacation (31 days per year).
- Medical insurance
- Dedication and commitment to develop and educate our employees
- Possibility to travel and to contribute to and benefit from international communities
About UPC\Raiffeisen Bank Int.
Raiffeisen Bank International considers Austria and Central and Eastern Europe its home market. In Austria, it is a leading commercial and investment bank for the country’s top 1,000 commercial customers. RBI is the only Austrian bank with a presence in both the world’s financial centres and in Asia, the group’s further geographical area of focus.
DOU company page: