Fareportal is seeking an Android Engineer to join our Mobile Team in Kyiv. Our projects occupy top positions at the US market for booking air tickets, hotels, cars.
Please find our apps here: play.google.com/...tails?id=com.fp.cheapoair
Fareportal is seeking a Senior Android Engineer to join our Mobile Team in Kyiv.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
As an Android developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of main products CheapOair and OneTravel aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development and integration of these applications with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• 4+ years of working experience in developing Android applications;
• 1+ working experience with Kotlin;
• Deep understanding of OOP principles, Design Patterns, Clean Architecture;
• Experience with asynchronous programming with help of coroutines;
• Experience with Jetpack (ViewModel, LiveData, Lifecycles, Room etc.);
• Experience with Dagger 2;
• Writing Unit tests (Mockito, Robolectric);
• Experience in Kotlin Multiplatform will be a plus;
• Complete understanding of Gitflow;
• Experience with Unix-like operation systems;
• English — Intermediate and higher.
• Opportunity to build a successful product that grows dynamically within American market;
• Opportunity to work in a great international Team;
• In-house, full-day work at the office — Business Center 101 Tower;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free English classes with native speakers and gym right in the Business Center.
• Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code;
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable source code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
• Maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Job posted on
14 February 2020