Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries.The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
As a DBA you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
• Develop, test and implement new platform features using modern software engineering practices as part of a Scrum Team
• As member of the Platform Engineering team you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices.
• Work closely with Cloud Operations, Infrastructure Architecture and others to drive continuous improvement of the platform.
• Work closely with Information Security, Compliance and others to ensure the platform is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality requirements
• Expected Business trips to Krakov (1 week per month aprx.)
• 3+ years of experience as DBA for PostgreSQL database environments
• Experienced in LINUX System Administration
• Expert at database profiling, tuning, backup, replication, and other database management tasks
• Experienced with database clusters, cloud databases and other scalable database technologies
• Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills, and possess an ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to assist engineers
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience in working in a Scrum team
• Collaborative mindset
Intellias is a Ukrainian custom software development company with local presence in Berlin and Krakow that has a strong industry focus on Automotive, FinTech and Location Based Services. Besides being Ukraine’s top IT employer (DOU.ua), we have been featured in 2018 Global Outsourcing 100 List and recognized by Inc. 5000 as well as GSA UK Awards.
Since 2002, we’ve been helping leading European and North American technology companies create their software products by assembling and managing world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe. We’ve established a comprehensive system of tools and practices to ensure quick ramp-up, the right cultural fit, high productivity, and great quality of our custom software development services.
Job posted on
10 October 2019