Looking for a Senior Full-Stack (Ruby on Rails) Engineer for the world leader in international education SaaS systems and services in Kyiv.
ManageBac is a world leader in international education SaaS systems and services, serving over 600,000+ students across 2,300 schools in over 120 countries through our flagship service ManageBac, a curriculum first learning platform developed by our core product team in Ivano-Frankivsk and Kyiv, Ukraine.
We develop on Ruby on Rails with excellent tools, full technical control, and clear product demand. As a part of ManageBac R&D team, this position is responsible for the development of new features and functionality to our revamped version of the company's in-house CRM platform, that we have developed for replacement of SalesForce. The platform consolidates CRM, billing, and provisioning functions on a single platform.
- 5+ years of experience of RoR software development expertise;
- Ruby on Rails (versions 4 and 5);
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus);
- Frontend (jQuery, CoffeeScript, SASS, Bootstrap);l
- Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with the concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful;
- Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration;
- English — Intermediate or upper (both: writing and oral).
You will have to write code during the interview
- New features developed based on the provided specifications
- Maintaining the existing applications (bug fixes, migration to new Rails versions, UI refresh).
- Interacting with the other teams (within the company and external) regarding the applications integration and API.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
- Professional growth in the international business environment
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
- Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events and conferences, etc.
- Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
- Regular performance reviews
About Faria Education Group
Faria Education Group is an international education company that provides services & systems for international schools most notably, ManageBac, a Curriculum-First learning platform, and OpenApply, an online admissions service.
Our services are used by more than 800,000 students in over 2,900 international schools in 120 countries and four out of five International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students.
Apply for job
Job posted on
7 November 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you