We are developing a platform that helps engineers plan and design mobile network roll-out and upgrades. As a part of our team, you will be participating in true Scrum process and will have a chance to fiddle around with cutting-edge technology.
Do you want to work with telecommunication domain? Would you like to be a part of a talented team caring about their product? Then join us!
The project is for one of the biggest Telecom providers all over the world. It assumes software development of web-based applications for network configuration and site design as well as design and development of the software tools for multi-domain software platform in Radio, Core, and Mobile Backhaul domains for various engineering activities: Site Design, Product Configuration, Integration, and Quality Assurance.
Our customer is a leading provider of Telecommunication industry.
- Coming up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Peer code reviews, following engineering practices
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Core modules development and refactoring, where needed
- Requirements clarification
- Technical documentation creation
- Cooperation with test team
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Understanding of .NET Framework
- Knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Experience in scripting languages (preferably Python) will be a plus
- Good OOP/OOD skills and good quality of produced code
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills
About Sigma Software
At Sigma Software we consider our bright and talented people as one of the most important part of the business. Since its inception back in 2002 the company was intended to become the best place for IT specialists to realize their ideas and potential, while working on the most interesting and complex solutions and engaging cutting-edge technologies. It was important for us back then, and it continues to be one of our priorities nowadays.
Our team is distinguished by a powerful mix of Swedish and Ukrainian practices and approaches. Taking high demand for quality, minimal hierarchy, freedom of decision-making, and attention to every opinion from Swedes, as a Ukrainian company we demonstrate flexibility, smart ambitiousness, and readiness to overcome challenges. We are united by one common thing: we care about what we do and follow our mission to provide premier value IT services to customers around the globe. This is on what our success is based.
DOU company page: