We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, Level 2 Systems Engineer with outstanding remote technical skills.
- First responder for resolving tickets via phone, email, and ticketing system.
- Utilize ticketing system to resolve, document, escalate and communicate professionally with client.
- Collaborate with other staff members when presented with a challenge beyond your expertise, while learning from theirs.
- Participate and support technology upgrade project initiatives such as Office 365 migrations, desktop hardware deployments, and Cisco Meraki
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
- Provide desktop & end-user support for both hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of common desktop productivity applications such as MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Intuit QuickBooks, Office 365, and Google GSuite
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with different Operating Systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MAC OSX.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Print Services, File Services, GPOs and other common Windows Server roles.
- Familiar with SaaS solutions such as Office 365, Azure, Google GSuite, and others.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to learn and document processes of third-party applications that you might not be familiar with.
- Be a self-starter, eager to learn and get involved in the troubleshooting process.
- Have a solid, practical knowledge of system and application logs, as well as performance monitoring tools.
- Proficient in the use of remote-control utilities and RMM tools such as LogMeIn and Teamviewer.
- Experience working for an MSP a plus.
- Cloud virtualization including Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with backup solutions such as Acronis
- Familiar with Cisco Meraki and networking general principles
- Knowledge of VPN solutions and technologies.
- Training and or Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience, plus 5 Years Working Experience in related Field.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications a plus.
- Microsoft Office 365 Certifications a plus
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- CompTIA Certifications a plus
-- Outstanding projects
-- Well-coordinated team of professionals
-- Paid vacation (21 days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days)
-- Adequate management
-- Coffee-machine, microwave, cookies and comfortable kitchen
-- Modern office with artistic surrounding in Lviv or remote work.
Ergonized is a registered Salesforce consulting and development company focused on client success.
As a Salesforce consulting partner, we provide you with all the needed services to achieve your business goals in the most efficient way. Our certified Salesforce consultants will analyze your existing needs and provide you with recommendations on the steps to take.
Our specialists will implement and develop a solution for your business, that will help you to get the maximum return of your investment. Your customized Salesforce solution will be developed based on your company`s needs and business goals. There is no need to worry about the support and administration of your new Salesforce CRM, we provide it.
Our Salesforce certified consultants and developers are here to advise the best optimal way to achieve your business goals.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support