On behalf of Yoopies, Ciklum is looking for Middle PHP Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We’re looking for a PHP Developer who has a passion for creating, testing and delivering world class products, to join our awesome Tech team. This is a high profile role with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the business.
You will be a part of our Scrum Development team and work on our main applications.
You’ll leave every day knowing you made a difference.
About the client:
Our Vision: Improving the well-being of people, from A to Z.
Our Mission: Make well-being affordable and accessible for the many not the few building trust not constraint.
Our Ambition: Become the European Leader of well-being, for individual as well as companies.
Who are the people that come to Yoopies to find a babysitter, book a Childminder, find someone to help their elders? What do they need? What can we do to make their experiences better? Our Technology department is revolutionising the way people interact together. Our team also collaborates with other internal departments to make sure our products and tech are tailor made from top insights and industry expertise.
Why work at Yoopies?
We were founded in 2012 and recently raised 4M€ to build a more robust and senior organization. We did acquired findababysitter in the UK and want to continue our expansion across Europe. We are now established in 15 countries, helping people and companies to find well-being services. We also help professionals to find a job and provide a great experience to our consumers.
As there’s much to come like: launching new countries, extending our services to provide a 360 experience, launching a new B2B digital offer to revolutionize traditional-boring Employe Assistance Program, offering new care services; we continue to invest a lot in Technology.
We have multi-disciplinary jobs in our great Technology team: Data, Design, Product, Developers, QA and Dev-Ops giving us the capacity and authority to quickly experiment our ideas. We are Customer Centric and our Customer Success Team is also based in our HQ in Paris (next to Tech). This is helping us in providing a top-notch customer experience on daily basis. We know what is a feedback-loop ?
Finally we are an open-minded team of 70 with strong values, all going to the same direction. We work hard to make everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things. We care about our Users and we care about our People.
- As a Middle PHP Developer, you and your team will be responsible for looking after the continuous integration and delivery processes best practices. These best practices when implemented will be used to facilitate product delivery and allow developers to deploy code in a reliable way
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner, balancing the need for some documentation with the need for delivery in a small team
- At Yoopies we believe that when engineers create software they should own and operate their components in production too
- In this role you will be asked to work with multiple other teams too, Data, Dev-Ops QA and Mobile
- Technical Ownership – consistently produces high quality software which fits the team’s expectations and best practices
- Continuous improvement – ensures continuous improvements by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
- As a Middle member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate the following principles:
- No limits, just opportunities: Design and build great software, look beyond the limits
- Faster, Better, Simpler: Move fast with confidence, Secure, Stable, Scalable, fast and reliable platform
- Share everywhere: Share ideas, concept, information, pitch, stand
- Learn to learn: Stay in touch with the next technologies and trends
- 3+ years as a PHP Developer
- Strong LAMP Stack experience: PHP, MySQL, Nginx, Linux
- 3+ years with any MVC framework (Symphony, Yii, Laravel, etc.)
- Understanding of SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI
- Understanding of REST principles
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience with unit and functional testing
- Experience with Agile Scrum,
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Curiosity and desire to learn new technologies
- bringing problems to front as soon as they appear
- Good oral and written communication
- Like to care, help, train and coach others
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out. Pick your metric, set a hypothesis and prove it
- An open, innovative , friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Ability to open source code that you work on
- Open minded approach to development practices. We work asynchronously and use the tools we have effectively, keeping you in the zone for as long as possible
- All the hardware you need to get your job done
- The option to use open source code to solve problems. Do not reinvent the wheel
- A balance between adding product features and improving the code base. - We hate technical debt
- Join a fast growing company with a lot of ambition
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you