Store2be provides services for management solution for a short-time leasing, offline analytics, booking platform for a retail space and internal management tool.
Store2be is the leading marketer of promotion, pop-up and event spaces in Germany, Austria and Switzerland offering about 3,500 locations in its portfolio.
● 3+ years in developing Ruby on Rails applications
● Production experience with PostgreSQL
● Strong sense of writing clean, performant, secure and documented code
● Strong knowledge of testing and continuous integration
● Upper-intermediate in English
● Knowledge of GraphQL, Rust, TypeScript, Kubernetes and Terraform
● Mentoring junior developers
Direct cooperation with the customer
Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
Regular performance reviews
Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working days vacation
Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
● Implement backend features across all our server-side applications using Ruby
● Ensure the right balance between development speed and technical debt
● Provide mentoring to backend engineers
● Specify new features together with product management
● Partner up with our Product Owners to influence the product strategy and drive our
● Review code and appreciate your code being reviewed
● Hold teammates to a high-quality standard and continuously think about things that
can be improved.
● Advocate continuous learning for yourself and the team by
sharing knowledge, coaching and training
● Work with the frontend team to build the best possible APIs to power our web