This new and challenging project is aimed to ensure drivers to get a full experience of real connectivity.
The new cars generation exceeds limits of driver-vehicle interaction and our team is eager to bring the future to the automotive industry. technologies we operate are in C++11 using Std and Boost libraries. Also, some part of the code is developed under RTOS.
We are always open to professionals who are passionate about digital disruption and brand new experiences. Working at Luxoft is all about excellence, high standards and talents. Apply to change the future of Automotive together!
Responsibilities: The role will be responsible for development of Bluetooth based components. A goal is to provide soft which makes possible to use data from mobile phone , e.g. contacts or call lists, on the HeadUnit (computer inside car).
• Good enough knowledge of C++ with good understanding of OOP and OOD concepts (2+ commercial development)
• Good knowledge of C++ 11 including Standard Library and BOOST. Deep knowledge of containers realization.
• Clear understanding in C++ development on Linux.
• Multithreading programming (understanding of processes, threads, synchronization, IPC mechanisms)
• Understanding and hands-on experience with VCS is must (SVN, GIT... GIT is preferable).
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals who deliver high-quality solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.