If you are a writer at heart and by occupation, here at Intellias, we promise you every opportunity to sharpen your skills in every genre of writing, from technical writing, IT business processes to marketing.
You will be a part of the Documentation department responsible for information delivery on both internal and external projects. In your daily duties, you will collaborate with software development teams and a number of departments, including Business Process Management, Sales & Marketing, HR & Recruitment, and Support. This is a senior position that presupposes consulting, information design, content structure, and review. Moreover, you will champion DocOps best practices and contribute to the top location-based services ever.
- Deliver quality documentation that spans API documentation, developer guides, release notes, user guides, help systems, success stories, newsletters, blog posts, policies, standards, FAQs, and how-tos;
- Deep understanding of APIs, SDKs, and application design principles;
- Estimate and review documentation deliverables;
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality;
- Design graphics and diagrams to simplify complicated concepts;
- Develop video tutorials to speed up the software learning curve;
- Deliver clear localization-friendly UI text;
- Contribute to polishing the in-house documentation standards, practices, and procedures.
- C1 level of English;
- 3-year experience in documentation development proven with your writing portfolio;
- Hands-on experience in the industry-standard authoring tools (DITA, MadCap, RoboHelp, Office suite), diagramming and screen capturing tools to deliver content across mobile, web, desktop, and print;
- Solid experience in managing content in Confluence;
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills;
- Strong drafting, copy editing and proofreading expertise;
- Solid knowledge of key technical publication style manuals;
- Perfect interviewing, time management and multitasking skills;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Good understanding of IT company business processes, SDLC, and DDLC will be a plus.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them.
This job is no longer active.