SimilarWeb measures the digital world. SimilarWeb’s Pro Platform unlocks the traffic and engagement statistics for any website or app, and is the only platform to offer global data at country specific levels.
On behalf of SimilarWeb, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Some of the Technologies You Will Use:
- React(+/.NET), Angular.js, jQuery;
- Bootstrap/Foundation and our own client side component libraries;
- C# and ASP.NET MVC (5/Core), Java;
- Integration with Saleforce, Zuora, Netsuite, etc.
- If you’re passionate about elegant code and modern development methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- Participate in design & decision making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a large variety of web and server side technologies
- Design, code and maintain Account and User management infrastructures using Asp .NET, MySQL, Redis, Elastic, React and other server and client side technologies
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- 3+ years of experience in backend development (Preferably Java/C#);
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development well-known frameworks (React, Vue, Angular.) – an advantage;
- Good understanding of client side build systems and tools – npm,yarn,webpack,gulp;
- Experience in alternative server side technologies (Node.js, Python) – advantage;
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies;
- Experience with large scale web production systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide constant dialog between engineering teams;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently;
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness;
- Strong sense of ownership over the products of the team;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment;
- True team player with excellent communication skills;
- Delivery and quality oriented.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Competitive salary;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center ;
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- Business trips to Israel;
- Long-term employment;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share;
- SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global companies including Google, L’Oreal, AirBnb and eBay. Our team is spread across 7 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting;
- SimilarWeb has been named one of Top 10 Most Wanted Tech - Companies in Israel and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on.
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
Apply for job
Job posted on
10 October 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you