Проект: для RnD сервсиной линии. Европейский клиент. Микросервисная архитектура
ASP.NET (web forms/MVC)
WCF/WEB API and REST web services
MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
Entity Framework or NHibernate
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior .NET Back End Developer in our Kyiv office.
About the project: This position will be assigned to Software Engineering and Innovations Service Line (SEnI SL) to deal with a variety of incoming projects. SEnI SL project technologies are Data Science, Blockchain and Chatbots. As for the industries, we cooperate with world leaders in banking and fintech.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, develop, test and document applications using .NET platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity and extensibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture design, code optimization
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with .NET
- Experience in C# Programming mainly in ASP.NET (web forms/MVC)
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience with WCF/WEB API and REST web services
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Experience with Azure cloud.
Infopulse is a global provider of Software Engineering & Infrastructure Management services and is one of the largest IT Outsourcing companies in Ukraine.
Job posted on
12 June 2019.