We are looking for Strong Junior/Middle Python (Django) Developer to join our team. The client is the quickest growing platform in Germany that allows all students to print their university documents for free.
In Germany, the latest way to make the life of a student even more convenient and frugal is a free printing service. It is a platform where students can upload and print their university material. The documents are sponsored by companies, that want to reach and advertise to students. We can target ads by placing them selectively to the right student using the data they provide when registering.
The offer is open to all students enrolled at a German university, and due to it’s success and popular demand, the company is now able to spread internationally, and wants to bring its services to Australia and Switzerland.
- Development of new products
- Extend and support existing products
- Participate in development of other services
- Participate in stand-ups and code reviews
- 1,5+ years in Python 3
- 1+ years experience in Django
- 1+ years experience in Django Rest Framework
- Good understanding of the REST methodology
- Experience in Django Q / Celery
- PostgreSQL + SQL optimisation skills
- Intermediate level of English
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in Django Finite State Machine
- Experience in PyPDF lib or other libs to working with PDF documents
- Experience in Elastic Search/Sphinx/Solr
- Experience working with Highload system
Brightgrove is focused on software development, consulting and outsourcing. We deliver a broad array of managed services to our customers, including development of top-quality software applications, quality assurance, testing, web systems design, and offshore staff augmentation. Established in May 2000 as a subsidiary of German Ecotel in response to the exciting new opportunities on the German telecom market, Brightgrove has always been focused on innovative and cutting-edge technologies since the very inception. The Phoenix-V Billing System created by our engineers became the backbone of 15 telecommunication companies.