Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products, offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes.
Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
As part of the K8S Engineering team you will build integration solutions on top of AWS services and K8S. We are an Engineering team so expect to be involved in designing and building our full operational stack (jenkins pipelines as code, infrastructure as code, monitoring and alerting, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture patterns and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Native patterns & practices
- Familiar with *nix OS
- Familiar with network stack
- Strong understanding of DevOps processes (IaC, Configuration management, Continuous monitoring)
- Hands-on experience with AWS or similar public cloud provider
- Experience in CI/CD processes and tools
- Hands-on experience with K8S ecosystem (Operators, helm, operations of cluster, etc)
- Experience in chatops approach of managing infrastructure
As a part of core team who is responsible for support and development of K8S platform for company candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop tools for automation routine tasks in K8S environment
- Develop tools using latest chatops practices for effectively managing infrastructure components
- Develop custom operators for K8S
- Develop custom integration with existing tools
- Infrastructure architecture (AWS)
- Develop and maintain TF code
- Administrate K8S cluster and it's ecosystem (Upgrades, platform enhancements, etc)
- Take a part in opensource contribution to all products which are present in CNCF landscape