Long-term progect, international team(Austria), Scrum, 24 working days for vacation, develop new feachures+migrate Magento CE 1 features to Magento CE 2, TDD, PHP(Magento1,2)+JS(jQuery, AngularJS), HTML/CSS, MySQL
Intermediate speaking English
Our client, an EU based omnichannel sports nutrition retailer that is the number one player in Germany and Austria in this sector is looking for a team of 5 PHP developers and a strong team leader.
We will be happy to acquire an entire team of professionals working together and offer them an attractive compensation package, a modem and flexible working environment and the ability to continue working together as a team.
Our cooperation with our client will offer exceptional professional development opportunities to the engineers that join our team.
The PHP team will initially be assigned to work together with the development team of our client in Europe. Our client has a strong software development department with units in Vienna (Austria), Moscow (Russia), and Maribor (Slovenia). This software development department develops mainly for their subsidiary companies: such as the major omnichannel sports nutrition retailer in EU and the major Black Friday portal in EU with billions of users during Black Friday event but also for external customers.
Things you will do
• Work on an extensive and scalable omnichannel platform, based on Magento Community Edition 2, SaaS and on-premise software together with a team of high professionals
o Migrate Magento CE 1 features to Magento CE 2
o Outsource Magento CE 1 features to specialized SaaS (PIM, CRM, MIS, etc.) and integrate these services with Magento CE 2
o Connect on premise software like ERP logistic software to Magento
o 100% test driven development
• Extend functionalities according to external customer’s or internal department’s (Marketing, Sales, Controlling, etc.) requirements
• Implement customized designs with state-of-the-art UI/UX
• Optimize and maintain existing shops with state-of-the-art AI powered application and infrastructure monitoring software
• Analyse technical requirements, create effort estimates and get things done without stress, thanks to using agile project management methods
• Get certificated and visit conferences to stay up to date
• Magento experience and expertise will be appreciated but are not a requirement for the job.
• Deep PHP experience and expertise are essential and mandatory for the job
Things you bring with you
• Motivation and good mood :-)
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software design patterns
• Good knowledge of PHP 7.xx
• Optional: Good experience in Magento CE 2 programming - at least one year
• Optional: knowledge in Magento CE 1 programming
• Optional: The ability to create Magento code according to Magento Best Practices
• A taste for quality-conscious work and careful testing
• You are using Git or other version control tools
• Good English knowledge in speaking and writing make things easier.
Things that impress us
• Experience with automated testing of applications (Selenium, Unit)
• You know REST, Docker and AWS
Things you will benefit from
• We specialize in complex projects. In addition to further perfecting your programming skills, you will learn much about e-commerce and external systems that we connect to.
• The size, internationalization and technical diversity of our development team leaves plenty of scope for specialization and cross-project developing using the latest and hottest technology and tools.
• We support personal certifications and facilitate conference visits in Ukraine and abroad
• We have been operating in Kharkov for more than nine (9) years and are engaged in long terms engagements with major international companies. We maintain a wonderful family-like atmosphere. Many of our team members have been working with us since we established our company.
• We provide: 24 working days leave, 5 sick leave days, flexible working hours, English courses, no bureaucracy, parking and cycling, compensation for external trainings and conferences, corporate events, team building, and business trips to the EU and USA.
# We love code, its quality and team spirit more than budgets, deadlines and spaghetti code
→ Finish the line of code you are working on, then relax and write us :-)
A-MTOSS outsource software development company has been operating on the enterprise-level solutions market since 2010. We have successfully introduced business automation systems in a number of countries across the world, such as the USA, Austria, Israel, etc.
Our team of more than 50 experts together with their partners overseas are implementing their projects in various business areas — enterprise and cloud billing, telecommunication, legal tech systems, corporate portals, telematics.
What unites us is the aspiration to highest-quality solutions developed in a friendly atmosphere of support, trust and commitment. Each team member is valued; each team member contributes. Our success is based on three main aspects:
— long-term trustworthy relations with the customer,
— deep immersion in the business and its needs,
— tailor-made products to be proud of.
Friendship alongside teamwork is our main goal. We support initiative and encourage professional growth, we share experience and celebrate discoveries. More than 60 % of our staff are senior tech level and a third has been with us for more than 5 years.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.