Cater2.me is a growing mid-size US startup on a mission to make eating at work amazing. We're changing the way employees eat by drawing from a diverse set of local, passionate food providers that are making company meals more exciting inside and outside of the office.
We are a small engineering team changing office lunches one byte and pixel at a time. We believe and follow agile development methodologies, flat organization and most of all we are all passionate about shipping products. We're looking for people that are insanely curious about all things tech, love to figure out how things work and how to make them better, passionate about user experience and build applications that people love to use. You're comfortable working throughout all areas of the stack: from optimizing performance of the query to applying the latest CSS3 tricks to the responsive layout.
- Active open source contributor preferred
- Full ownership of the product
- Development of new features with minimum specifications and changing priorities
- Bug fixes and refactoring of the existing code base
- Data modeling and analysis
- Workflow automation
- 2-3 years of experience in web development utilizing modern languages: Ruby, Python
- Understanding of Relational and Non-Relational Data Stores; ability to argue the benefits of PostgreSql over MySql or when to use Cassandra over MongoDB is a plus
- Knowledge of current web standards: HTML5 and CSS3
- Passionate about using TDD/BDD in your daily development
- Familiar with distributed source control tools such as git or mercurial
- Startup experience is a plus
Cater2.me provides customized office meals. Whether you need a one-time catering delivery or recurring team meals, we bring delicious food from the best local chefs and restaurants to your table.