The client is a greenhouse firm for start-up like products within the financial markets; developing in a dynamic environment - with the backing of a worldwide firm.
The project is built around a digital voting system that enables investors to vote in real time, removing traditional deadlines for submitting votes several days ahead of a company meeting. This is not a traditional banking project but rather a startup spun out by the bank with a relatively small dev team working on it. Project stakeholders and team members are based in Kyiv, Belgrade, Tel Aviv, and London.
Tech stack: Java8, 11, 17, Angular, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, AWS, Kafka, ActiveMQ, MSSQL, REST, JSON, Jenkins, TeamCity, OpenShift
-Develop UI for new voting platforms;
-Write good and well-tested code in Angular 2+ and TypeScript;
-Perform code review;
-Cooperation with stakeholders.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 5 years+ experience of designing, building, & maintaining SPAs
• Strong experience of the Angular framework including Angular Material and AG Grid
• A strong understanding of reactive programming paradigms and practical experience of RxJS
• A strong understanding of test driven development and practical experience of writing unit tests using Karma & Jasmine
• HTML5, CSS, SCSS
• Good knowledge of REST API standards and best practices
• Experience of ReactJS desirable but not essential
• AWS (Cognito, Cloudfront, Lambda) desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack developer
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current