INSART is a strategic technology partner for the top Fintech companies.
Our big goal is to transform INSART from an outstaffing agency into a strategic technological partner for 100+ top Fintech companies with overall 100+ million users for all clients before 2030.
Areas of expertise: Paytech, Money Remittance | Digital Banking, Neobanks | Wealthtech, Robo-Advisors, Personal Finance | Asset Management, Investment & Savings | Trading & Capital Markets | Insurtech | Lendtech, Alternative Loans, Re-financing | Real Estate & Mortgages | Crowdfunding Fundraising Platforms | Nonprofits | Donations | Accounting, Corporate Finance, Payroll & Benefits | Regtech, Compliance & Online Cybersecurity.
We are a team of 90+ people passionate in Fintech and software engineering, located primarily in Kharkiv (Ukraine) and Krakow (Poland) with the headquarters in Miami, Florida (USA).
What we stand for? 🚀
INSART helps Fintech companies build the most innovative, convenient, secure, and cost-effective software products and solutions.
We use our technological, management, and domain expertise and provide secure teams of software engineering experts to solve business challenges of our clients.
We aim to transform all verticals of the legacy financial industry and to provide people with the tools to achieve financial freedom in the digital world.
You can learn more about us at www.insart.com
- Online Payment Systems & Payment Processing
- Wealth Management & Robo-advisors
- Lending & Fundraising
- Trading Platforms & Algorithms
- Insurances & InsurTech
- Online Security
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Big Data Analytics
Technologies by system architecture layers:
- Backend/Server: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Tapestry, Faces, EJB
- SQL DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2
- NoSQL DBs: MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4j
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hazelcast, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Data Science & Analytics: R, Python, C++, OLAP, MatLab
- Embedded: C/C++, Embedded Linux
- Cloud: Amazon AWS, Heroku
DOU company page: