Our Django Stars team is growing and now we are looking for a Content Distribution Specialist 🙌.
You will be responsible for expanding content distribution efforts for better online presence and brand awareness and establishing trust in our tech and industrial expertise.
Let’s create an awesome content together! 💪
- 2+ years in content distribution or community management in IT companies
- Understanding of marketing and the purpose of content distribution in IT industry
- Experience with LinkedIn
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with Ahrefs
- Good command of English
- Ability to work autonomously, high level of self-management.
- Work closely with the content and SEO team
- Creating of content plan together with the content team
- Looking for the relevant resources for сontent distribution
- Content posting on various publishing resources such as Medium, Reddit, etc.
- Building relationships with external blogs for cross-promotion and guest posting
- Content distribution and community management in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Managing corporate newsletter.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Challenging projects with cutting edge technologies
- Highest development standard
- A talented and skilled team with cross-domain expertise
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- PE accounting and support
- Friendly atmosphere to rest and share knowledge.
About Django Stars
Django Stars is a technical partner for industry leaders for more than 10 years. We do our best for clients and our clients are the best in their niches. No boring projects. No common solutions. We take real challenges where every team member can show off his skills.
Who you are
You are a professional keen on solving complex problems. Perfect code is not enough, you want it to meet business logic and build a product that rocks. A desire to grow and master your skills is what wakes you up in the morning, and IT-sphere variability is not a problem but a motivation for you.
Ok, you are the person we are looking for. Now let’s find out why Django Stars is the company you look for.
- We work with clients from startups to scalable businesses for more than 10 years;
- We created products in domains from healthcare and parent-child relations to booking engines and financial technologies;
- We build complex products accessible on the web, so we are not only into perfect frameworks’ knowledge but keeping an eye on architecture.
What are we proud of?
We helped our client to become the #1 mortgage broker on the Swiss market, developed the world’s #1 booking platform for scuba diving and created complex scheduling and payment software for the U.S. sport businesses.
- We do code but our main goal is solving customer problems and project challenges;
- We are responsible for development approaches as well as project architecture and infrastructure;
- We apply our cross-domain expertise to get the best results as a team.
Our services include Web and Mobile development, UX/UI Design, Quality Assurance, Data Science and DevOps.
Why Django Stars?
- The biggest Django team in Ukraine and one of the first commercial Django companies in the world (established in 2008); only in-house team members;
- Building complex projects in the web from scratch; problem-solving challenges for engineers of any level;
- Customers are a part of a team for closer cooperation, so there are business trips possible. Our key clients are based in the U.S., Switzerland and the UK;
- Highest development standard: own code style, TDD, CI, code review is a must;
- A transparent collaboration process inside and outside the team, we follow Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Modern and cozy office in Kyiv downtown, friendly and informal atmosphere;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, paid vacation days, flexible schedule and the ability to partially work remotely;
- DOU rating 87/100.
- TOP-3 Python & Django Developers, #1 Web app developer in Switzerland, Top Web & Software Developers in Ukraine, Top Eastern Europe Software & Web Developers according to Clutch.co;
- Django and Python community supporters. We are sponsors of Django & Python Foundations, DjangoCon.eu, and Django Girls;
- People who share knowledge inside and outside our walls; we have internal events and participate in conferences in Ukraine and abroad.
We ARE NOT:
- Into bureaucracy;
- Taking one-man projects;
- Doing overtimes;
- Creating working chaos;
- Writing long company profile descriptions :slightly_smiling_face:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023