Data Insights in CoreTech is a dynamic and innovative team at the forefront of data-driven solutions. We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Data Platform Engineer to join our growing team. If you have a passion for developing data pipelines, working with cloud technologies, and building robust data platforms, this role is perfect for you.
As a Junior Data Platform Engineer at CoreTech, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our data infrastructure and platforms. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the availability, scalability, and performance of our data solutions. In our team, we treat data as a product, placing emphasis on high-quality engineering practices, stringent data quality measures, and robust data governance. We are dedicated to delivering a scalable and reliable data platform that caters to the needs of all stakeholders, utilizing best-in-class data tools for optimal results.
Coretech is a B2B company that provides a SaaS (software as a service) solution for online sports platforms. Our systems process more than 3 billion messages every day to provide our clients with the most accurate and consistent sports data.
A bit about your future role
• Develop and manage reliable batch and real-time data pipelines.
• Develop and manage API services and end-user applications for our data platform.
• Design and manage the data lake and data warehouse systems.
• Design and manage the fraud prevention system.
• Build and maintain the data infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and DevOps practices.
• Establish and maintain CI/CD pipelines to streamline code integration, testing, and deployment.
The qualities, experience, and skills we are looking for
• 1+ years of experience with Python, SQL, and data processing tools.
• Familiarity with Data Engineering: Data pipelines, ETL, Data Quality, OLAP, Big data frameworks.
• Familiarity with Backend Engineering: API, Micro-services, OLTP storages, Stream processing.
• Experience with Continuous Integration Tools: Git, Jenkins, Cloud Build, Git Actions.
• Understanding of SOLID, microservices, DDD, RPC, REST, distributed applications, and multithreading.
• Very good written and spoken English.
• Excellent soft skills.
What would be a bonus
• Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
• Familiarity with in Infrastructure and DevOps: Cloud infrastructure, k8s, Docker.
• Familiarity with in Analytics Engineering: Data Modelling, Data warehouses, Workflow Managers.
• Knowledge of Frontend Engineering: jQuery, Micro-services, OLTP storages, Stream processing.
• Familiarity with Python web frameworks such as Flask and Django
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence, including BI tools, dashboards, and visualizations
• Skill in Data Analytics, including statistical analysis and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques, including ML/DL techniques, feature engineering, and MLOps
• Knowledge of Python data processing and ML frameworks such as PySpark, Beam, scikit-learn, and pandas
We are a B2B company that provides SaaS (software as a service) for online sports platforms. Our publish-subscribe backbone processes more than 3 billion messages every day.
Our Data Insights team develops solutions for real-time data analysis and data management. Our products enable internal customers to make the right decisions in a timely manner, providing them with all necessary analytics and reports.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni