You will be good match if:
- You have history of solving non trivial problems in one of your previous projects
- You have wide technology background (backend, frontend, devops, ops, mobile development, etc), so you will understand the connections between technologies and expand this knowledge with domain and business needs.
We will be good match if:
- You want to solve (or learn to solve) complex business problems
- You want to experiment with processes/development technics/tools
- You are interested in continuous improvement and automation of product and working process
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
- 3+ years of experience in any IoC & DI framework (Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut, etc.)
- TDD experience in production is a must have
- Good knowledge of MicroServices (Kubernetes knowledge is a plus)
- Experience working with tools like Git, Gradle, Jenkins or similar CI/CD
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth (KeyCloak is a plus)
- Working experience with RDBMs like Postgres/MySQL or any similar
- Understanding of asynchronous message-based communication like Kafka, GCP Pub/Sub, AWS SNS/SQS, etc. (Kafka as an advantage)
- Strong Agile/Scrum/Kanban development experience
- Experience in third party systems integration (XML or JSON api)
- Knowledge of any cloud provider (AWS as an advantage)
Our technical Stack:
- Java 21
- Microservices (Quarkus)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- AWS (EKS, MSK, RDS, etc.)
- Bitbucket pipelines, gitops approach
- Lombok, MapStruct, Flyway
- Innovative product with modern technology stack
- Competitive salary (paid in $)
- Social package (paid vacations, sick leaves and etc)
- PE accounting and support
- WFH and remote working mode possibility, Ukrainian working hours
- No bureaucracy, micromanagement and time-tracking
Please provide CV and LinkedIn account
About Fundomate Technologies Inc.
Fundomate is an innovative fintech company that operates in the alternative lending space and provides both direct-to-business and white-labeled turnkey solutions enabling merchant-facing companies to offer alternative funding products to their customers as a value-added proposition. Fundomate focuses on verticals like merchant services, POS companies & CRMs, with the goal of being the top provider for seamless working capital solutions. To date, the company has deployed over $150M to customers across a variety of different industries in the United States.
It is our mission to empower business owners to achieve their goals by providing fast and affordable financing at key moments in the business lifecycle.
We always put the customer first and go above & beyond to get the right offers in front of each one of our customers. Our quick and easy application & automated evaluation process save you time and allow you to focus on what matters most.
Our mission is to disrupt the small business financing space by integrating payments and working capital while providing proprietary embedded financial software to our partners. We were named one of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing private companies in 2020 in the USA.
Working successfully for 5 years in the USA we have an R&D center in Ukraine and are constantly growing.
If you're hard-working and dedicated, Fundomate is an ideal place to get ahead!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current