About the project:
The platform is focused on enhancing cardiovascular health management through a wearable smart ring. It aims to provide continuous monitoring of heart health, sleep quality, and exercise impact, catering to individuals with cardiac conditions or those at risk. The integration of AI for ECG analysis and remote patient monitoring makes it a valuable tool for both patients and healthcare providers.
React Native, redux, typescript, Bluetooth, Offline mode (watermelon db), auth0, charts.
Python (FastApi, Celery, SQLAlchemy), Docker, AWS cdk, PostgreSQL.
Talent you’ll bring into our team:
• 2+ years of React Native development experience
• Knowledge of patterns and data structures
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with AWS.
Would be a plus:
• Сommercial experience in Python back-end development
• Development of the cross-platform React-Native application with IoT health tracker
• Development of the back-end (Python) for health tracking and analyzing platform
• Performing role of the architect. Introducing and implementing best engineering practices
• Reviewing existing codebase and suggesting re-factoring.
What we offer:
Professional Growth opportunities:
• Ambitious goals and interesting projects
• We have one of the most competitive software development academy in Ukraine — Binary Studio Academy. In 2022, it became international and attracted more than 10,000 applicants. It’s a free online initiative that offers intensive training to participants. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to enroll as a coach or lecturer in the academy and hone your leadership and project management skills!
• Regular & transparent performance and salary review based on results of work
• Mentorship and Personal Development Plans for everyone in the company by request
• Regular educational events from our internal experts (you can be one of them)
• Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth
• Paid vacation, paid sick leaves, 10 Public holidays, additional days off
• Educational budget and support in receiving certificates/attending conferences, etc.
• Accounting support
• English lessons
Comfortable Working conditions:
• Flexible working hours
• Amortization program or provision of required equipment
• Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in Kyiv or Lviv)
• Gaming room with table tennis and board games
• Various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, team buildings, etc)
• Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries, marriage, childbirth)
• Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc.)
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni