Toronto-based company that helps people and organizations to work better together. They provide the gift of feedback and, through insight, drive positive behavior change and business growth.
In the world of fast-moving consumer goods, we act as an integral link between suppliers and retailers. The company uses data, feedback, and strategy consulting to illuminate opportunities for mutual growth, strengthen relationships, and provide invaluable insight.
In over 40 countries the company creates better insight, business, and lives.
Technology set of the project: TypeScript, Spring, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Docker, Java, Angular, Jenkins.
- 4-5 years+ experience in SQL queries. Must be able to troubleshoot and tune SQL to provide the best performance;
- 4-5 years of experience in Tableau dashboard development;
- 4-5 years of experience in designing and developing data visualizations, complex reports, and dashboards using Tableau;
- Must have experience in visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback;
- Must have experience in developing and maintaining project documentation, including technical specifications, unit test plans, presentations, user documentation, and training materials;
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and data sources;
- English- Upper-Intermediate Level.
- Database modification of existing business logic of Database, preparation of data for analysis and reports;
- Database normalization, indexation, and optimization;
- Writing triggers, stored procedures, and functions, the ability to analyze query plans, and testing code;
- Working with data arrays, extracting, transforming, and loading data;
- Development and maintenance of query execution to the linked servers;
- Technical documentation development and implementation.
- Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
- Annual paid illness of 10 days;
- Maternity\Paternity leave;
- Opportunity for sabbatical leave;
- Marriage and Parenthood Package;
- Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
- 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
- Corporate doctor;
- Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
- Career development plan;
- English classes;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
- Internal Referral program;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
- Technical community events.
Sombra is a software development company that works with US, Canadian, and European clients. We combine deep technological expertise with human values, and value proactivity, making the customers happy, changes, open and honest relationships, and self-development.
We do: UI/UX, Innovative Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, DevOps & Cloud, Blockchain, IoT, AI
Sombra’s mission is to make every effort so that Sombra - a team of people who are beyond passionate about their work - continues to work and grow, despite the trials of the war in Ukraine. We work hard to fulfill the trust and expectations that our clients have put on us, to protect and develop our unique team, and to support other companies facing the challenge of working at such difficult times.
Our Vision - Freedom and Victory!
Today, Sombra has 300+ specialists and continues to expand.
The company’s offices are in Lviv, Kyiv, and Ivano-Frankivsk.
The company supports a hybrid work format in all locations — team members can choose to work remotely or from the company’s offices.
On the Clutch platform, Sombra was ranked the best software development company of 2022 and entered the top 5 as a fast-growing and stable Ukrainian IT company.
Sombra is a Ukrainian tech company that continues to work and support the people of Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion by russian troops, we have been helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine every day.
Sombra continues to develop and expand rapidly, so we invite you to join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni