- 3+ years of Android (Kotlin) Development
- Confident in Android Architecture design guidelines and Lifecycle-Aware Components;
- Confident in networking RESTful APIs and WebSockets(STOMP);
- Android Jetpack
- Experienced with Firebase (Push notifications, Crashlytics, Analytics, Events)
- Experience with GitHub Copilot, other AI tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android Auto
- Experience with making your own SDK
- Experience with Stripe SDK / Liqpay
- Experience with RFID
- Kotlin 1.7.+, Gradle 7.+
- Android Jetpack (Room, Paging 3, Lifecycles, LifeData, WorkManager, ViewModel, Multidex, etc)
- GoogleServices, Firebase, GoogleMaps SDK, Facebook SDK
- Retrofit 2+, Stomp Socket
- Lottie animation
- androidx libraries (appcompat, exifinterface, kotlinx-coroutines-android, fragment-ktx, core-splashscreen)
- Google Play services (maps, location, analytics, core-ktx)
- Material Design components
- Android Maps Utils, Maps-KTX
- ConstraintLayout, ViewPager2
- Glide for image loading
- Cicerone for navigation
We work hard and party hard, making this World a better place! We are waiting for your CV if you want to join our dream team.
About Go To-U
Go To-U is set to revolutionize EV charging experience! Join now to benefit from unique booking features, remote control over the charging station together with marketing and PR tools.
We are the experts in the EV charging infrasturcure development, providing consultancy for the cities and large corporations since 2014.
We work globally since 2017 to bring the best EV charging experience. Now we provide information about more than 300000 charging stations all over the world!
In 2020, Go To-U became a Techstars family member. Prior to that, Go To-U benefited from the IMPACT Accelerator programme, EU HORIZON2020 funds.
ABB’s E-mobility division strengthens global leadership with investment in startup GO TO-U
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni