- Customer is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient’s lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.
- Project provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.
- 2+ years of experience in the mobile development
- Experience building Android Mobile app with cross-platform mobile framework like Flutter
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD concept
- Experience of estimation and planning
- Knowledge and experience in software design – analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proactiveness, orientation to client business needs to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermediate or higher
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people’s lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital engineering. We put people first. As part of our team, you will grow, be challenged, and expand your skill set working alongside highly experienced and talented people.
In Ukraine, GlobalLogic is:
- one of the TOP-3 largest IT companies
- 6,000+ professionals
- 90%+ of our projects involve complex R&D
- fully autonomous offices are located in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Mykolaiv, along with 10 temporary mini-offices across Ukraine
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
- 29,000+ engineers
- 20+ countries
- 500+ active clients
- 50+ product engineering centers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current