We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high-quality delivery, and who meet the following requirements:
• 5+ years of experience working in the design, implementation, and debugging of real-time embedded systems
• Experience and proficiency in C
• Experience in using real-time operating systems (RTOS), device drivers, and hardware interface protocols
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A team player with good communication skills
• BS or MS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or computer engineering
• Excellent English (verbal and written)
Would be a plus:
• Experience with programming in assembly language on industry-standard CPUs (ARM / RISC-V)
• Experience and proficiency in Matlab and/or Python
• Experience in wireless MAC layer implementation
• Experience in FreeRTOS
• Developing firmware for a UWB solution, developing applications and tests for verification (Ranging, AoA, CMAC, AES, CCM at the board).
• Cycle-count analyzing and optimizing: Ranging, AoA.
• Implementing debugging and fixing issues with drivers for co-processors.
• Developing calibration analog frontend.
• Competitive compensation
• Performance evaluations
• Full accounting assistance and support
• Regular annual vacation is 20 working days off
• 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s)
• Holidays are provided according to the residence country’s Law
• Improvement of English language knowledge with our teacher
• Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids
• Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true
• Though we have many different projects with different histories and of different ages, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration, and positive thinking
• We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating on him or her career growth strategies
• We invest into the technical education of our employees finding them special courses, trainings, conferences, and meetups
• We organize and conduct a great number of local team-building events and activities
• Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected, and helped by the P-Product back-office team
• Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from
• We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this
• People make P-Product value
• We do not declare, we do :)
About P-Product, Inc.
Founded in 2006, P-product is an international US-based software development company proficient in Web, mobile, desktop & IoT development and support, as well as having extensive expertise in digital signal processors (DSPs), i.e. embedded development.
Our Headquarters are located in Massachusetts while R’n’D centers are in Ukraine: in Kyiv and Kharkiv. We conduct our research and development projects in the Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence areas of expertise.
P-Product, Inc. is a growing software consulting company, having high-quality development standards, effective projects expertise and great working experience with customers.
We offer software & hardware development, technical support, IT-consulting, remote administration, and system integration services for various verticals & markets, providing our customers with the best solution for any complex task, creative problem solving and comfortable partnership models.
We have an effective and flexible methodology of works convenient for all our customers. Our Company has good records of accomplishing multi-domain projects for US, European, Asian, and Ukrainian partners.
We started our business from DSP — Digital Signal Processors. We like this word and we want to bring new meaning to the DSP term. We want to be your DSP — your Dedicated Service Provider.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2023