Our Client is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a more than a 100-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Our Client develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solution offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world-class brands. Our Client's products provide innovative, high-quality, and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry.
- Infrastructure development, development of new components and services
- Active participation in architecture of backend
- Participation in code review process
- Collaborative work in Agile environment together with engineering team and product owners.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Cloud Development (ideally GCP)
- Kubernetes, deployment / Docker
- Understanding of Agile development
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 March 2023