We at Elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career.
With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
More than 50,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise.
● At last 7+ years of commercial experience with Ruby
● Manage and lead the Engineering team (team structure, development, assessment, motivation)
● Expertise in Ruby on Rails
● Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Deep experience with version control systems like Git
● Problem-solving skills
● Understanding of Agile software development
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
It will be a plus if you have:
● Experience in test-driven development
● Good understanding of CI/CD process (Circle CI, GitHub Actions)
● Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL & NoSQL databases
● Experience in building high-load systems
● Created successful Big Data solutions
● Lead a team of Back-End developers, assign tasks, and monitor work progress
● Participate in the product roadmap and features planning by providing technical expertise and estimates
● Help to establish Agile processes
● Mentor new engineers and work on internal documentation and knowledge base
● Provide Ruby on Rails expertise and establish better development practices
● Work on performance and scalability improvements
● Job opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech E-commerce company that will become a new unicorn in the next 3-5 years
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
● 24 working days per year of paid vacation
● 19 or more working days per year of paid sick leaves
● Compensation for professionals' training/development measures and education
● Payment for sports expenses
● Medical insurance
● Legal and accounting support
● Lviv IT Cluster membership, access to the IT Club Loyalty program, etc.
● Interesting regular corporate events
● Business trips to Berlin (optional)
Elopage GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company with a development center in Lviv, Ukraine building and managing elopage.com — the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to set up, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships, and more.
To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
A little more about our core values and work in our eloHeroes team:
1. We Perform like Entrepreneurs!
We start with yes. We act like owners. We create the future we want. We believe in ourselves & that anything is possible. We trust you to know the how, and know that you’ll deliver. We know our customers are entrepreneurs and we understand them. We are partners to our customers. We embrace disruptive changes to delight our customers & partners.
2. Explore & Overcome.
We seek to understand why. We recognize we don’t have all the answers. We stretch ourselves constantly. We view obstacles as challenges. We never quit. We bounce back from setbacks. We learn & move forward. We strive to grow and elevate others.
3. Always Reimagining Towards Tomorrow.
We value disrupting in order to innovate. We never settle & always strive for better. We’re relentlessly in motion. We embrace ambiguity as normal. We expect constant change & welcome it. We view failure through the lens of learning & failebrate.
4. As one tribe.
We make everyone feel included and treat them equitably. We value difference & its benefits. We achieve more with others, as a high-performing team. We recognize individual brilliance that elevates the group. We support individuals to thrive.
Join us on an exciting journey!
DOU company page: