Our customer is an innovative demand-side platform in the advertising ecosystem which allows advertisers access high performing ad units, granular targeting, competitive pricing, and multiple optimizations capabilities.
We welcome a self-motivated Middle/Senior NodeJS Developer who is capable to solve the different level tasks and find the solutions according to client’s requirements.
Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Redis.
- Work on Ad tech platform including RTB exchanges;
- Improvement of the existing functionality and development of new features;
- Decomposition of tasks from the Customer into smaller ones;
- Prepare estimates (for own tasks) and in-time features delivery;
- Participate in meetings with the Customer.
- At least 3+ years of experience with server-side Node.js;
- Experience with Express framework;
- Experience with MongoDB + mongoose;
- Practical experience with Redis;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
Working experience with cloud providers (DigitalOcean, AWS, etc.);
Experience with high load systems.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups, opportunity to work from anywhere (depends on the project).
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, assistance in relocation, access to psychological help, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant and lawyer services, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms, team building activities.
About Yael Acceptic
Build your story with Yael Acceptic!
Yael Acceptic sticks to the dedicated model. Our major is providing a team of dedicated developers, in other words you get developers of any seniority and stack of tech according to your project requirements who are the extension of your onsite team but work remotely from our office in Ukraine. And we take care of the offices, team rooms, HR, payroll, taxes management, full benefits, recruiting assistance, etc.
We help companies from the USA, Israel and Western Europe to grow their Software Forces. We tend to establish long-term, trustful partnership both with customers and professionals.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 January 2023