We are looking for an ambitious and motivated DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join our team.
Who we are:
NineTwoThree Venture Studio is a small, fast-growing firm based in Boston. We specialize in custom software development (Mobile, Web, IoT) for clients and partners in North America. Together we get involved, do meaningful work, accept challenges, and welcome original ideas.
About the role
Working with us, you will get:
- An opportunity to practice and polish your skills on multiple projects you’ll be working on as part of our Engineering team.
- A chance, support, and mentorship required to develop yourself professionally to achieve your career goals.
- Opportunity to work with new technologies such as Redshift, CloudFormation, Redis, Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, Serverless Framework, and more.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
You need to have hands-on experience and good understanding of:
- AWS: IAM, EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront;
- 1+ years of production experience with AWS Cloud;
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Docker;
- Experience with services: Apache, Nginx, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Computer Networks: Ports, IP, DNS, TCP, SSH, SSL, FTP, VPN;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python);
- Good understanding of principles of Information Security
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- CI/CD pipeline management (GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket);
Good to have:
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization.
- Relational and no-SQL databases — MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Work experience as an IT Support specialist
You are expected to perform:
- Configuration and deployment of infrastructure (more often with code).
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (building, testing, and deployment).
- Automation & Templatization of all repetitive development lifecycle processes.
- Configuration of Cloud Services, Networking, Permissions, and their integration.
- Monitoring and centralized logging (for debugging and audit purposes).
- Delivery of Alarms & Notifications about Software and Infrastructure issues and events.
- Maintenance and Audit of overall Information Security (NineTwoThree & its clients).
- Compliance with international standards (HIPAA, GDPR, ISO).
- Creation and Maintenance of complete and up-to-date documentation (Projects and Processes).
- Participate in all the necessary meetings within the company.
We are glad to offer you:
- 100% remote job
- Annual paid leave: 15 working days per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us
- Accounting assistance
- Reimbursement of expenses for professional development courses/certifications (up to 100% in agreement with the Manager)
- Hardware upon business needs
- Strong positive engineering culture, a tightly-knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Short introduction with Recruiter, Technical interview with CTO and Engineering Team Lead, Offer.
We can’t wait to meet you!
About NineTwoThree Venture Studio
We build mobile & web apps for funded startups or tech brands.
We are a venture studio based in Boston that learned what worked, from building 14 internal startups & 50 client apps (including a unicorn), and now have a playbook that can work for your app.
In 2012, we started our first venture — Inigo. We kept our day jobs and worked on it between 9 PM to 3 AM: developed, launched, scaled to large user base, and navigated an exit by acquisition.
Since then, we have been launching new ventures: preneur.academy, altarlive.com, manifest.do, now.site and many more. We also partner with the most influential companies in North America to help them launch their own Ventures. This experience and passion are shared by our global team of innovators, entrepreneurs, designers and builders across offices in Boston, Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
We've been awarded and appeared on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in USA in 2021 and 2022.
We hold the title of #1 Mobile Development Agency in Boston and Top 5 in the United States on Clutch.co
NineTwoThree is a Certified Select Partner of AWS and Hubspot.
Join us for an adventure of your lifetime.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni