Join the #1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that.
- Take an active part in the lead and development of the architecture of the application and the iOS platform as whole;
- Design and develop new features for WowApp;
- Maintain and Fix bugs in the new versions of WowApp;
- Maintain best practices when writing code in terms of style and quality;
- Perform code review on the work done by team members;
- Work in a manner conducive to Agile Software Development;
- Be up to date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community and apply them to the benefit of the product.
- Professional experience with Objective-C and Swift;
- 5+ years’ experience with using C++ from Objective-C would be considered a plus (Objective-C++);
- Professional experience using iOS SDK. Technologies or frameworks;
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of architectural design patters like MVC, MVVM, composition;
- Strong experience in developing multi-threaded, client-server applications;
- Ability to improve performance via profiling guided optimization;
- Strong preference to write clean, modular, testable code;
- Experience with source control (Git), CI (Jenkins);
- Experience with dependency management and scripting (Bash, Ruby).
What we offer:
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse - Fun at Work activities every month
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current