As a TypeScript Backend Engineer, you will help us build the Charge Planning solution of the future. Join us to enable the charge planning, scheduling, and execution of charging operations at any scale using the most modern and robust architecture on AWS.
Charging electric vehicles is a time-consuming process that is not easily scalable as the number of vehicles per location grows and the geographical area of operation increases.
- Contribute to our electric vehicle (EV) fleet management and charge planning products
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, including discovery, design, coding, deployment, and monitoring
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to build consistent systems across the entire stack
- Take ownership of key technology decisions, so we can continue to build maintainable, scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver well-tested code in TypeScript
- Conduct code reviews and continuously look at ways of improving the teams' ways of working
- Participate in the creation of our engineering culture
- Learn a lot about charging infrastructure and how to interact with IoT devices
- Experience with TypeScript (frontend, backend, and infrastructure)
- Minimum 3+ years at Node.js/Nest.js
- Experience working with at least one frontend library/framework e.g. React
- Analytical skills to come up with new and innovative ideas and solutions
- Experience in delivering maintainable and scalable systems
- Comfortable working with containers and seeing infrastructure as part of the engineering stack (we use GitHub, AWS CDK, AWS CodePipeline, and deploy to AWS)
- You can communicate well written and verbally in English
Our mission is becoming the global authority for managing electric fleets.
We build an intuitive platform with a unique feature set for drivers and fleet managers, including fleet tracking, battery health data, route optimization, and much more.
The powerful combination of corporate hardware know-how and tech-savvy entrepreneurship paves the way for us to become the global leader for EV fleet management software (SaaS) solutions. We are a passionate and skillful founding team with substantial startup experience and roots at heycar and COUP Mobility.
We connect tech companies with experienced developers looking for remote work.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni