Forte Group is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our client who creates the world's smartest and safest push-to-talk software communications platform.
Our client is a software platform that provides seamless push-to-talk (PTT) connectivity for today’s fast-moving workforces utilizing any mix of mobile, radio, IP, and telephony devices. Our next-gen platform is fully device-independent, letting your workforce communicate any way they want sharing both voice and data.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our high-performing test automation team. This person will be working closely with software engineers and cloud engineers (DevOps) while organizationally being a part of our test automation team. We implement Infrastructure as a Code approach and our platform is deployed automatically in multiple client environments. You will be responsible for developing a solution that verifies all components of the ICE Server platform infrastructure deployed in the specific client’s environment are correctly configured, set up, and fully operational.
● Good knowledge of IP networking and system integration
● Hands-on with Cloud Provider terminology and deployment models (on-prem, public cloud, and hybrid)
● Deep knowledge of Linux; shell scripting and network admin
● Experience with containers (Kubernetes, KubeSpray, Docker, K3s)
● Familiarity with deployment using Helm Chart
● Understanding of software development and QA processes, approaches to automated and manual testing along with deployment, ability to apply the knowledge holistically into daily operations of the product development and testing
● Proficiency with Jira, Slack, Confluence, TestFlight, App Store, App Center
● Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
● Strong communication skills
● Intermediate English level and higher
Nice to Have
● Experience with Git, Bitbucket, and Bitbucket Pipelines
● Experience with Dashboards and Modeling (Grafana, Kibana, Loki, ElasticSearch, Fluentd, Prometheus)
● Understanding of Security (Nginx, SSL, PKI infrastructure; X.509 certificates, CertManager)
● Knowledge of Kubernetes Clusters
● Performance tuning (metrics, logs, dashboards, etc.)
● Data movement between clusters
● Storage (Rancher, VMWare, OpenEBS, Longhorn)
● Hands-on testing of “Push to Talk” applications and Voice over IP, IP Networking
● Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
● Opportunities for self-realization
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Engineering, corporate and social events
● Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
● Free English classes
About Forte Group
Forte Group is a full-service custom software delivery partner with a global team of experts who bring the best technology talent and value-driven practices to achieve clients’ mission in accelerating their business.
We are a network of innovators, product leaders, engineers, and professionals spanning three continents with global offices.
Back when Forte was founded in 2000, we were a small group of engineers and technologists focused on QA. Today, Forte has more than 700+ employees working out of eleven offices in the United States, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 350 clients globally, and we’ve developed great software that’s been used by more than nine million people ‒ that’s equivalent to the population of London or even Switzerland!
DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange, & more
What we do: Driven to succeed
“We have been developing IT solutions for 20 years. Not as a singled out pianist, violinist, and drummer, but as an orchestra.
Steve Kreynin, Founder and CEO at Forte Group
The roadmap of our solutions consists of software engineering, product management, quality assurance & testing, staff augmentation and ecommerce strategy.
We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve probably done it. Our portfolio features projects for clients in the banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail industries. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodologies to deliver better software to market faster.
Our technology focus:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
- Individual approach for project selection (our resource managers are rushing to help)
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Individual and group sessions with a psychologist
- Flexibility. Work from home or the office in an autonomous working environment.
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth through our learning and development department
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace
- Medical and family care programs, gifts to children. Fully paid five sick days yearly
Unlock your career’s potential and join us on our quest to deliver value through software.
Our mission. Bring together the best technology talent and practices to deliver on our clients’ mission.
We care about our people.
We are committed to the growth of our employees, teams, and clients.
We create a network of individual support, team trust, and transparency for everyone in and outside the company. This environment allows creativity to flow and fosters the long-term growth of our people and nurturing of our customers.
We value curiosity and resourcefulness.
The quest for self-improvement is a life-long pursuit — but a worthy one.
We endeavor to be extraordinary, curious, resourceful, and continually progress. By upgrading our team, we boost everything around us.
We value and deliver quality at scale.
We’re adaptive to new perspectives, technologies, ideas, and challenges — both as technology experts and as people. We aim to bring positive and qualitative change through transformative software.
DOU company page: