- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7+ and Laravel framework;
- Strong experience in database design and optimization
- SQL profiling and query optimization
- Experience in building REST APIs;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience as a back-end developer for subscription-based mobile applications.
Must be ok working later hours at least until 2:30 PM NYC
Would be a plus:
- Frontend web technologies knowledge (HTML, CSS Sass, VueJS, Sass, Mix, Blade, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, XML)
- Experience integrating with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Flurry, Adjust, AppsFlyer.
- Experience working with Wordpress and Clickfunnels
- Awareness of Agile (Scrum) project management methodology.
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Experience with API integrations Facebook, Keap, Clickfunnels, etc.
- DevOps understanding and experience
- Experience working with mobile apps, the health and wellness industry, and/or habit trackers is a big plus
Design, build, manage the backend for mobile and web applications.
Deploy project on different servers
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Collaborate with frontend and mobile developers to design optimized API.
Ultiself - this is a start-up focused on the US market.
ULTISELF is the first and only tool in the world that uses machine learning and gamification to build the best you.
At the moment the company is developing and expanding, and we are ready to search for new talents.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Job unpublished on
12 March 2023
Look at the current