We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to join our Information Security project.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment that leverages agile methodologies to deliver solutions quickly. You will work directly with the project leads, stakeholders and engineers to understand the problem, determine and design the solution that is both robust and quick to market. The suite of applications developed and maintained by the team are used to enhance the firm’s information security threat detection, compliance, entitlement management architectures and audit assurance programs.
- Experience with full stack software development;
- Direct stakeholder engagement and full software development life cycle management;
- Opportunity to research, develop and implement solutions using new technologies;
- Personal and technical growth is fostered under the mentorship of a group of vastly experienced, technically focused colleagues;
- Operating in an agile environment.
- Proficient working with source code repositories (Azure);
- Excellent understanding of object orientated programming;
- Proficient with UNIX/LINUX operating systems/commands;
- Experience with MS Graph API;
- Experience with Phantom is advantageous.
- Proficient in Python;
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid);
- Using Python in a security operations capacity.
- Discounts on health insurance, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income;
- Flexible roles;
- For your comfortable work;
- 100% remote work forever;
- EPAM hardware;
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings;
- Stable workload;
- Flexible engagement models;
- For your growth;
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform;
- Language courses;
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries;
- Certification opportunities;
- Skill advisory service.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 September 2022