Limestone Digital is looking for a strong Full-stack developer (C# + JS) to expand our team. With 3+ year commercial experience with web technologies
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering, ideally with a focus on
- Ability to work with complex production-quality software
- Technical expertise in data infrastructure, cloud computing, storage
systems, and distributed computing frameworks in multi-petabyte scale
- Strong experience with Kusto (Azure Data Explorer).
- Strong knowledge with Visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Practical knowledge of data extraction methods from various sources
- Experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external
data and processes to answer specific business questions and
continuously identify opportunities for improvement;
- Experience in software delivery in Agile methodologies;
- Experience with CI/CD for Data Platform services, and integration with
- Strong communicator with both words and data - you understand what
it takes to go from raw data to something a human understands.
- Comfortable with complexity in the short term but can build towards
simplicity in the long term.
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English
As a plus
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience using one of the popular programming languages
(C#, Python, R, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value
- Team player that builds positive culture – ability to work with agility
balanced with quality
- Designing, constructing, testing, and maintaining a robust, reliable, and
scalable security data pipeline infrastructure.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation
and loading data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure
- Developing set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data
- Design data visualization utilizing tools like Power BI and partner with
business to create, prepare and distribute accurate reports to business
units as needed/requested
- Design and administer data platforms and data models for supporting
analytical services in Azure cloud environment.
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Build well-tested, up to date and documented datasets to provide
actionable insights for key business metrics
— We invite you to join our friendly international team
— Comfortable work schedule;
— Zero bureaucracy;
— Pleasant working atmosphere;
— Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
— Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
Data platform built on Azure. Limestone digital assists in developing the platform
and adding the necessary functions for the project to become a long-lasting
solution for the people and organizations
We are a team of software development professionals located in Kiev, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We help businesses of any size to achieve their goal by delivering efficient, scalable and affordable solutions for WEB and mobile platforms.
We can extend existing teams, deliver MVPs, build prototypes, deliver complete solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni