Work for a friendly core team for science publishing sphere to develop the platform for science journals. We are looking for Java engineers to join our team.
You will work in a interesting environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of Ukrainian and English.
• Implement software components according to design specifications.
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible
• Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
• Communicate and debate the designs with the onshore team, reflecting any required changes back to the offshore team.
Mandatory Skills Description:
∙ 3+ years of Java development
∙ Strong Java Core and Spring Framework (Core, MVC) work experience
∙ Knowledge of architecture, and design patterns
∙ Experience with SQL
∙ JUnit, mocking frameworks
∙ Ability to estimate effectively, being open where there are unknowns
∙ Continuous deployment experience
∙ Strong communication skills
∙ Strong English (Upper Intermediate or Advanced).
∙ Non-SQL databases (document oriented)
∙ Spring Boot
∙ Familiarity or experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) will be a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2022