We are looking for a skilled Senior Python Developer with experience in writing REST APIs. The main task will be to write the logic for the pipeline orchestrator, as well as the implementation of integration with various analytical systems.
Our client is the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creativity, media, commerce, and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences, and how to win with consumers and customers.
We are building an enterprise-grade data platform that will be used as a standard for ingestion and analytics workload.
- Experience implementing REST APIs;
- Experience with Fast API and Open API;
- Advance Python.
Would be a plus:
- General BigData knowledge;
- Experience with such technologies: Azure Data Factory, Spark, Databricks.
- FastAPI, OpenAPI;
- Azure Cloud;
- ADSL Gen2;
- Azure Functions/Function Apps;
- Event Grid;
- API Management;
- Azure SQL.
- Discounts on health insurance, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income;
- Flexible roles;
- For your comfortable work;
- 100% remote work forever;
- EPAM hardware;
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings;
- Stable workload;
- Flexible engagement models;
- For your growth;
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform;
- Language courses;
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries;
- Certification opportunities;
- Skill advisory service.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current