We are in the early stages of making a few 3D mobile games. Our goal is to create well-designed products and we develop our own game engine.
Now we are developing a mobile game based on real events taking place in Ukraine, and are planning to target it to as wide Western audiences as possible; this is especially important as 100% of the net proceeds of the game will go to help Ukraine.
• 5+ years of experience with serious real-world mostly-C-or-C++ projects
• Intimate knowledge of C/C++, including at least STL, and major C++ features at least up to C++11
• Experience with 3D graphics is mandatory
• Any game dev experience is a Big Plus
• Adaptation of existing C++ rendering engine (such as Ogre-Next or o3de's Atom renderer) to work with our engine core.
The hiring process is very quick:
• 1-hour interview with the management level
references check ( it’s a 10 mins call with your previous manager/colleague)
• Loyal management
• We appreciate people
• The position is fully remote
• Many interesting tasks
• We are financially backed up
• Flexible work schedule
• High level of compensation
Our worldwide Team (Ukraine, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic etc.) is 25 + developers, game designer and 3D artists.
We are financially backed up and we keep growing.
About MoveUp recruitment agency
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its launch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Eastern Europe and EU countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 August 2022