We are looking for a Ruby Full-Stack Engineer to join our development group.
The client develops IoT hardware and software water-management solutions for the real-estate and industrial sectors.
Key facts about the client:
— the client was named in Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020;
— our customer prevents massive damage to facilities (which could reach millions of dollars per incident) and save 20%-25% of their ongoing water consumption.
If you are looking for an interesting project and enjoy being challenged — this is the place for you!
- At least 4 years of software development experience;
- Solid problem solving & system design skills.
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis and Sidekiq;
- Experience with Java and Java Spring;
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
- proficiency in English language.
- include developing and maintaining our cloud-based management system for the company’s IoT products;
- Professional and personal development;
- Comfortable working environment;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees;
- Language classes;
- Subscription for pool and gym;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Compensation for visiting professional conferences or courses.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app, and next-generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in Ukraine, US, Costa Rica and Israel.
Nowadays, our team focuses on developing mobile applications, payments systems, back-office software platforms, and other software products. We specialize in developing for mobile platforms, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms, web applications, server platform technologies such as .NET, PHP, and more.
Digicode’s main focus is on end-to-end projects as opposed to classic outsourcing models. We provide our customers with high-quality product planning, development, maintenance, and support services.
Digicode’s managers and developers have strong background and years of experience gained by supplying software development services.
We got expertise in work with remote clients and teams. We use cutting edge time project management methodologies and tools, providing our client with the benefits of ongoing tracking project status, analytics, dashboards, and more.
Number of employees: 350+
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 August 2022